Friday, March 18, 2011

Newfolder Virus The Solution

Problem::

Whenever I open a folder, another folder with the same name is created under it.

Solution::

Your system is infected by a variant of Indonesian virus called Brontok/Rontokbro. It creates a sub-folder in a folder with same name. Most of the times it comes from mobile memory cards. Scan with a good anti-virus and remove the virus. Also download HijackThis and scan your system with it in Safe Mode, then fix following entries:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\SSVICHOSST.exe

F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe SSVICHOSST.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo Messengger] C:\WINDOWS\system32\SSVICHOSST.exe

O7 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1

11 comments:

  1. thanks for giving these info..it's really very helpful...very informative blog..really thanks for sharing..
    printing london

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man Its very understandable for us..Thanks for a great granite tile post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, really amazed to see such a nice article iron doors Keep writing such articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contain very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what you're trying to say. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete